• Gala Darling poses in Hopeless Lingerie despite hotel screw-ups, blown circuits, and nerves. And the results are breathtaking!
• Design a cover for Borowski’s This Way for the Gas, Ladies and Gentlemen and win $1,000. (Venus febriculosa)
• Check out these galleries of Lolita and The Name of the Rose covers for inspiration.
• Fantasy Magazine reviews The Neverending Story. I knew I wasn’t the only one who thought it stood the test of time. I’ll take skilled puppetry over CGI any day.
• BOOKSHELF PORN!
To: AFA Action Alert
Thank you for alerting me to Home Depot’s admirable policies and respect for other people. I’ll be sure to shop there more often than I already do, and I spent $500 there last week. I’ll also post this information on my blog, which has several thousand readers. You’ve just gained Home Depot a great deal of business.
Very sincerely yours,
• Read what prompted the e-mail above, Sometimes You Love Your Spam Box, and consider making a purchase at your local Home Depot.
• I want my own fairy tale cottage.
• Aromaleigh is closing its doors so everything’s 35% off. I’m sad to see them go. I recently started playing with mineral makeup again and their Glissade formula in 1CL was a perfect match. I’m thinking of sampling some Meow Cosmetics. Has anyone had any luck there?
• BPAL has announced that they are releasing a line inspired by The Last Unicorn. Then I found this thread discussing hypothetical scents for Labyrinth and Legend. Can I say right here that I would buy a bottle of every fragrance from both? A girl can dream.
• And this week’s Etsy finds: The Starshine Company (mineral makeup and perfume oils), Tea For All Reasons, and Sea Unicorn (lockets and jewelry).